Saturday, January 28, 2006

Overnight at Beth's

We went to Beth's and spent the night on January 25th and we had a lot of fun. But man did I have to bring alot of stuff with me for just one night. I had to bring the bassinet to sleep in, the portable swing to play in and his tub to take a bath in, plus diapers, wipes, clothes, the boppy and the list goes on. I always took alot of stuff everywhere I went, but now it is just plain crazy:)

We watched the MSU vs UofM basketball game, which kind of sucked because we lost, but it was funny to see Josiah watching TV. He got soooo excited when the crowd was cheering and yelling. To funny!!

Beth and I also did some foot printing with Josiah. I am making a quilt for Dan's best friend, Jeremiah and Kelly (So Jeremiah if you happen to read this, please don't tell Kelly:). The theme for their babies room is hands and feet, so I thought it would be cute to make them a quilt with Josiah's hand and feet. Well the hands are impossible to do at this age, because they always have them clenched, but we did get his feet. And it turned out just adorable. He just sat through it and hardly ever fussed. He loved having his feet cleaned off in the warm water though:)



Josiah definately knew we weren't at home, but he did pretty good overall and slept through the night, which is all that matters:) But we had a great time and would do it all over again!!!

No comments: