Wednesday, January 11, 2006

How Big are you?

I'm soooo Big:)


We went for his 1 month check up on January 10th to find out just how big Josiah was!!! And he is definately a big boy:) He is in the 90-95% in height, weight and head size! We grow em' big here in the Johnson family:)

Weight: 11lbs 1 1/2oz
Height: 23"
Head Size: 15 7/8"
At Birth
Weight: 9lbs 3oz
Height: 22"
Head Size: 14 1/2"

So he is definately growing! The doctor seemed pleased with his progress...and so are we. I can definately tell he is getting bigger though. Does anyone have any recommendations for back issue associated with breastfeeding breasts slash 11lb babies. I got a bra extender, but having to wear the bra around the clock is creating alot of back pain.


3 comments:

ParksnRec said...

He's such a little person...how cute. I got nothing on the bra/boob issue. You should ask T, she's much more of an expert. tee hee

Anonymous said...

HI Heather,
I can't believe how big the little man is getting. Growing so fast huh? He is staying pretty healthy too isn't he? Such a sweet boy. I'm glad that you and Dan got to get out and have some fun by yourselves..you need to keep that going. as much as you both love Josiah you're needingtime alone. well i can't wait to see those pictures. talk again soon
love ,
Terra

heather j said...

Terra:I just got those pictures in the mail today (Tuesday, Jan. 17th). With the weekend (I forgot to get it in the mail on Sat) and then the post office was closed on Monday (Martin Luther Kind day). Sorry I didn't get them out sooner, but better late than never:)