Friday, January 06, 2006

Jesus Loves the Little Children...

I know these pictures are a bit blurry, but his is so wiggly when he is smiling and laughing. they are still tooooo cute though!!

He is smiling so much these days especially when we sing to him....I think that is when I feel the closest to him is when I am singing and he is smiling and making cooing sounds back to me:) It has built such a special bond between us.

He loves the Itsy bitsy Spider...but I have changed the words a little and I think he likes my way much better:

The itsy bitsy spider went up Josiah's back
Down came the rain and washed the spider flat
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain
And the itsy bitsy spider went up his back again!!!


But his all time favorite song is

Jesus loves the little children
All the Children of the world
Red and Yellow
Black and White
They are Precious in his site
Jesus Loves the Little Children of the World

4 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

I like your revision to Itsy Bitsy and I love his smile. Josh used to smile when he heard "Lord of all creation" in the Mac Powell song. It was like his spirit was rejoicing!

Anonymous said...

HI Heather!,
Josiah has the most beautiful smile. How are you and Dan doing with your teeth.? I would love to see more pictures when you get the chance. Its great to see him grow so well. Take care
Terra

Anonymous said...

hey Heather-
I was wondering about your pets that you have, and how they are reacting to having young Josiah around. i dont think i have heard anything about that just yet. Let me know! adios for now
Terra

heather j said...

It is so much fun to see him smile when we sing to him...he just loves to be sung to. A new favorite is "Amazing Grace" I tried to sing it to him to put him to sleep, but he gets so excited and starts to sing along, that he is more awake when I finish than when I start...little stinker:)

As far as the pets...they almost completely ignore him. Buster was curious in the beginning, but only sniffs at him when we get home from somewhere, just like he sniffs us when we get home. But other than that, the cats really don't even notice him. It was as if he was always here:)