Friday, January 06, 2006

Josiah Has Fun with First Babysitter;)


(I am such the new mom...I even took my camera so I could get a picture of his first babysitter)

Josiah did really well with Katie! Apparently he was really good and never fussed (that's my boy). As soon as I got there though, the little stinker started to fuss...I hear that is pretty common that the children are always little stinkers when their mom is around!! Oh how young they start this. He never cries when Dan is changing him and I can't change him fast enough. I wonder why this is!!

The one good thing he did do is poop while at with Katie. He was saving up too. It had been almost 2 days since he pooped and I think he filled his pants good..but he did it again when he got home (at least he feels free to poop wherever he is...I hear it is no fun not being able to poop except at home).

I was at the dentist while Katie was watching Josiah. While my teeth were being drilled, I felt my milk let down at exactly 3 hours since his last feeding. That made me miss him and it also made me panic because it was at that point that I realized I had turned my cell phone off and there was nothing I could do about it. Then again there really wouldn't have been anything I could have done anyway...not like I could have left mid drilling:) At any rate, both Josiah and I survived the first of many babysittings to occur over the next many years.

Tonight Grandma and Papa Weaver are coming to babysitt, so that Dan and I can have a night out on the town. We are both really looking forward to this!!! I have been pumping and getting milk ready to go so that we don't have to feel rushed at all. Josiah is doing so well with the bottle, which makes is so much easier leaving him with other people. I know he won't go hungry and that is definatley a relief and eases my mind.

( We are so proud of our big boy...already holding the bottle on his own...ok so Dan did a little propping of the bottle and spread his fingers out, but he held it long enough for me to find the camera and take the picture. Dan sure was proud though...he even told me to make sure that I got this one posted on my blog:))

No comments: