Monday, January 23, 2006

7 weeks old already!!!


Our big boy sits up all by himself (with a little help from dad and a suede blanket)

Dan is convinced that Josiah will be crawling or walking in the near future. This little guy seems sooo strong!!! At any rate he sure is a cutey!!!

I just can't get over how fast they grow!!! This outfit is one that I just picked up from Old Navy. it is a 3-6 month outfit...which makes me a liitle sad. I knew he was going to be a big kid, but I want him to stay little:(

All are doing well though. Noone is sick and we hope to keep it that way!!! Josiah is eating and sleeping well still, which means that mom and dad are also sleeping well! We are so truely blessed

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Being there with you guys over internet from the start of his birth to now makes me wanna cry to see how big he has gotten! 3-6 month outfit already too.. soon he'll be crawling and walking...its too soon already isn't it?
love the outfits, he looks great!
take care

heather j said...

I know!! I don't even dare blink or I will miss something. He is laughing alot is always smiling. He is really discovering his ability to talk and use his vocal cords which is just to cute and makes me laugh alot. He has brought so much laughter into our home that I didn't even realize it was missing until I stopped to think about how much we smile and laugh with him around:) Josiah is just such a precious gift!