Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A trip to Uncle John's Cider Mill

What a beautiful day! My dad and stepmom met Josiah and I for a nice visit at the Cider Mill. Last year when we made this visit the weather was not nearly as cooperative. Today was absolutely gorgeous out. Blue skies, sunny and 70F. We played with the tractors, played in the pumpkin patch, ate donuts, ate lunch and played in the sandbox. A great day!!!

If any of you are wondering what has inspired the rash of blog posts...I suppose it is because I am burned out from scrapbooking and I still have all this time in the evenings to either use the computers or read. Plus I have hundreds of pictures...thanks to my new camera!! And I don't want to go 2 months and then have to pick a few pictures to post.
































1 comment:

Grace Acres said...

hey, last sunday was the first class at church for this study. We would love to have you guys, its a great group and its a very comfortable group.