Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The Return of Ramon Noodles and Hotdogs

Back in college, Dan and I were part of a college youth group called the Wesley Foundation. We met every Sunday and since the dorms didn't have dinner on Sunday night, we cooked and shared a meal to start out every meeting. Well Dan was in charge of the dinner one Sunday eveningand he had the brilliant idea of making ramon noodles and hotdogs....not separate mind you...but all mixed in together. He went down in Wesley history for that one! Well old habits die hard!!! He absolutely loves ramon noodles and requests them every time I go to the store. So the other night he was making ramon noodles and I saw that we had a couple of left over brats in the fridge from teh night before and thought I would have a brat. That gave Dan the idea to put the brat in the ramon noodles. He thought he was genious. A cheesy brat and ramon noodles...crazy guy!!! But he just said that the brat made him more mature or something like that:)


I'm so proud of my hubby!!

2 comments:

ParksnRec said...

I don't care what kind of processed meat products he puts in there, it's still yucky! And I do remember that dinner...what's it been, like 10 years? But I guess that old habits die hard and we'll humor him for now. :-)

momteacherfriend said...

Dave puts weird tihngs together as well. Most of the time it turns out great.....most of the time.