Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Catching up!!

It has been almost a week since I posted...not sure where the time has gone!! Most likely I have been scrapbooking...which takes up most of my days...but now that I am almost caught up I will have a little more time to blog...but hten again maybe not;)

First of all, last Friday (2/17) I gave Josiah his first haircut. The funny thing is; I thought he was 12 weeks old last Friday and I had been waiting to give him his first haircut until he was 12 weeks old...not sure why really...just had it in my mind I guess. Well after all was said and done...I looked at the calender and discovered that he was only 11 weeks...so I felt jolted and a little sad for some reason...I'll blame it on the hormones still;) Then I forgot to do a before and after picture...I will never have that chance again to get a before and after picture of his first hair cut...even more sad now. At any rate, I only cut the back of his hair and around his ears because it was always sticking out overtop his ears. I left the top of his hair alone, because it is just way to cute to cut and how would you go about cutting the top of his hair anyway??? So here is a really blurry picture of the back of his head after I cut his hair (If you can see it the red mark is his birth mark on the back of his head...it's called a stork bite and some of the go away as they get older and some of them stick around forever). The other picture is of his hair after it was cut;) I had to have something that showed how much hair I actually cut off:)

Next on the list of firsts: He is now blowing bubbles and making zerbet noises with his tongue...too cute!! Now that I think of it...he almost always has his hands together when he is blowing bubbles...I think it helps him concentrate.



Next on the list of firsts: The outfit you see him in his first new 6-9 month outfit that fits. I was noticing that alot of the outfits are really short through the body, so I thought I would try and see if an outfit that I just bought and had not had a chance to shrink would fit him. And low and behold...it did:( My boy is just getting to big to fast. Now not all 6-9 month clothes fit thank goodness and 3-6 month clothes still fit for the most part...it is just the jumpsuits, where it is all one piece and there are no feet in them, that are getting to small already.

I just thought these next pictures were tooo cute to keep to myself and I am sure all the grandparents will just eat these pictures up!!! Josiah misses all of you and can't wait to see you all again soon!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a cutie pie! He is growing up so fast i can't believe it. there is still so much hair on his head too. take care everyone!

Anonymous said...

Grandma's favorite pics of the day!!!!! He is just growing up too too fast. Can't wait to hug him.