Friday, February 03, 2006

Crazy Hair


This one's for Grandma Weaver!! She just loves the crazy hair. And I didn't style it like this, it just sort of ends up sticking up by the time he wakes up in the morning. I try and comb it, but before long it is standing up on end:) Too cute though!! However, he has ring around the head going on....he likes to flip his head from side to side, so there is an entire ring around his head that is bald. Silly kid!! What can ya do though? I love the spike though, very 80's!!!

7 comments:

Mindy Richmond said...

That do is like, totally rad!

ParksnRec said...

He could be in a rock band with that hair....Dan better get him a pint-sized guitar!

Anonymous said...

I love the spikey hair!
He's getting so big.
Christy

momteacherfriend said...

He is losing the newborn look. I can totally see him as a 5 year old running around.

Anonymous said...

Yup, that little one of yours is growing up fast! What a handsome young man too. I'm glad that things are working out so well now with you all. take care and give him lots of love for me.

Anonymous said...

He's going to be a great tennis player, he's already got the look!!! Grandma

heather j said...

Mindy and kari: I could handle having a little rock star in our family...as long as there is music:)

Sarah: I just can't imagine him being older than an infant ever:) I know it will happen, but I just don't want to imagine it!! :)

Terra: We think he is a handsome little fella too:) And I can always give him lots of love from anyone!!

Grandma: I thought you would like this picture...we could handle having a tennis player in the family. By the time he is playing tennis he will have two tennis pros as grandparents to teach him everything he needs to know!!