Friday, December 16, 2005

Great Week!!

Sorry I haven't posted at all this week...Grandma was here and we just kept busy all week!! It was so great having someone do my laundry and cook my meals and get me stuff when I had already started nursing (gonna have to get better at remembering what I need before I sit down). My mom took me shopping (which completely exhausted me...did not expect that at all). But she got me some normal clothes!! It feels so great to have regular pants on and I look forward to when I can wear normal shirts and not really long big and long ones.

My mom just left and now I am officially on my own during the week...a little scary, but I think that I have been well trained by all the people that have offered advice and showed us how to do stuff. Yah a little scary, but part of me is really looking forward to spending some one on one time with my little guy!!
Everything is going soooo well!! He is a great sleeper and he seems to love schedules as much as I do...granted I know that everything could change tomorrow, but for now we have fallen into a nice routine. The holidays will probably disrupt that a bit, but after the new year I am sure we will find our rhythm again. He is also eating like a champ!! Right now we are just trying to regulate how much he eats...when he eats to much he spits up alot, so we are working on that right now! Funny how a baby changes everything:) I love it though!! I love being a mom. I never imagined how awsome it would really be...I feared colic, which could still happen, but I have been soooo very blessed with a little angel.

I hope to start adding a little variety to my blog from here on out!!! I love talking about the baby, but I am in dire need of other conversation at the same time:)

4 comments:

ParksnRec said...

That's a great pic with Grandma! He's got a little old man's face...adorable.

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,
I'm glad that your mom got to visit with you and Josiah, i know she loves that. Steve and I are headed home tomorrow, it will take up around 20 hours to get there with the weather, i hope not more. We are excited about seeing the young man, I've been seeing my old neighbor's boy, who is younger and a few pounds smaller- aww newborns. See you soon, take care
love,
Terra

heather j said...

Terra,
I am sooo glad that Steve is going to get leave:) I know that can be sooooo frustrating having to always live on standby...never knowing if you can take the vacation that you have planned or go home for Holiday's. I bet you can't wait to get on the road!!! The trip will go very fast I am sure.

Our little (old:)) man is excited to see everyone at Christmas too!! I can't believe that it is only a week away. Time sure flies when you are having fun!!!
Heather

momteacherfriend said...

woohoo on the "normal" clothes.