Saturday, December 10, 2005

Breastfeeding going well


He is just so snuggly and cuddly. I am so very glad that he didn't lose interest in the boob over the past couple of days when we had to cup feed. He is just such a good baby. In fact I decided to see how long he would sleep last night and I finally had to wake him up after 6 hours. Any of you that know me well...know that he must have inherited that from me...even if it is only for a couple of nights!! We will definately take what we can get!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HI Everyone!
I'm amazed that he is sleeping so well, but thats wonderful even if not for a long time. I'm so happy to hear that things are going so well for you all. How is Dan doing by the way? I"m headed off to work now, but just wanted to say hi. take care and talk with you soon
love,
Terra