Sunday, December 04, 2005

Thank you for your Prayers!!!

(He already found his thumb...so much for not giving in to the thumb and pacifier...he loves them both:)

We are home safe and sound!!! I definately promise to post more tomorrow, but wanted to let everyone know that we made it home and we are all doing well. Grandma and Grandpa Loose were here today and got here early enough to shovel the snow before we got home....what a blessing (since I was still wearing slippers)!!!

I will post many more pictures tomorrow...so stay tuned!!!

Love you all and thank you so much for the prayers...it was an absolutely wonderful experience:) God has truly blessed our family!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Heather and Dan,
Josiah is a cute name... and a sweet boy. What a big boy though huh? I am so happy that everything went well for you. I am looking forward to meeting my new cousin and to see more pictures. take care and see you hopefully soon
love,
Terra

momteacherfriend said...

So sweet! I love thumb sucking babies...so content. Hope to make it soon.

Anonymous said...

HI Johnson family- i am still hopeing that everything is going well. i know you must be busy and things have changed greatly. Can't wait to hear the newest update on him and you and to see more pictures. love you all very much,
Terra

Tracy said...

LJ! Congratulations...Josiah is beautiful!