Thursday, December 01, 2005

Happy Birthday Baby J

Today is the big day and I couldn't be more excited. And I thank God for that. I prayed alot last night and Dan and I prayed together. He has filled me with a peace and joy that only he can provide. No more sad tears (maybe tears of pain;)! Only tears of joy and happiness today:)

I can't wait to hold him and touch him and know that Dan and I have begun a new chapter in our lives...we have started our family. Thank you again for all your prayers and I can't wait to reveal his name and to show him off to everyone:)

God is good.....ALL the time
and
All the time.....God is good!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather and Dan and newcomer! i can't wait to hear all about it! I of course hope everything went well and all of the family is safe and sound.
love,
Terra

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather! I have been thinking about all of you like crazy today! I can not wait to hear the good news when your baby boy gets here! That is also awsome that you and Dan pray together, what a wonderful thing. Gabe, Joe and I send you all our thoughts and prayers. Hope all is well. Love,Jody

momteacherfriend said...

Hi Everyone. If you are awaiting news on baby boy...he is NOT here yet. Labor and delivery was extremely full yesterday so Heather was not induced as of late last night. She was second in line for petocin. Please continue to pray....he will be here.... hopefully soon.

Anonymous said...

Sarah,
Thank you for the information, i've been wondering and thinking of them a lot.

Heather and Dan, you are going to be wonderful parents!