Thursday, December 08, 2005

Adorable Baby Pictures



Dan, baby and I are doing very well today!! It feels good to have a few more steps forward and less steps backwards:) Josiah slept very well last night and it sure made a difference for Dan and I today! We had a great time taking these pictures...not professional, but when you have a subject like Josiah...all the pictures turn out perfect:) Yep, we are some proud parents and don't even pretend to take credit for this perfect little guy. God had it in his plans for Dan and I to meet and one day have a baby. All part of God's perfect plan for us:)

Josiah had his first Dr. Apt today and checked out perfectly...like we doubted:) But he still weighs 8lbs12oz (which is what he weighed when he left the hospital) and is 21 1/2 inches long give or take a half an inch.

3 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

Sleeping so sound. These pictures made me think of Moses. I know he was 3 months when Miriam placed him in the Nile a bit older than Josiah. But seeing such a little guy in a basket makes you realize how much she trusted God to protect him. So utterly defenseless on his own.

heather j said...

Sarah: I thought the same thing as I set him in the basket...well at least I thought of Moses anyway..but I can't even imagine having the kind of trust that Miriam had.

Dawn: Josiah can't wait to meet his Aunt Dawn either!! And thank you about the beautiful babies comment...but gotta hand that one over to the big guy:) hehehe

Anonymous said...

He is so beautiful, I love all of his hair!! He looks so snug and like a little pea in a pod!