Friday, December 09, 2005

Update on High Blood Pressure

We went to the Dr. today and got my blood pressure taken. It was still high, but not to scary to the dr's I guess. It was 148/94...still something they are going to monitor though! Apparently I don't have a UTI and my anemia is normal with post delivery...so I was scarred and depressed and didn't really need to be. To bad the dr didn't take into account the fact that I am post partum and I will take everything and blow it out of proportion:) They did a complete blood work up today and I am going to the dr again on Monday to get my blood pressure checked again. At that time they will decide what action needs to be taken if any at all. Just wanted to let those of you know who were praying for us...and thank you!!

It has been great having visitors...a great distraction to all the little problems that keep creeping up on us. I will start posting visitor pictures soon!! I just love showing off our little Josiah:)

No comments: