Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Ghetto Slide

Look at this slide closely. What is missing???



Yep, you got it (or maybe you didn't :) but there is a support missing. I stopped on my way home from girls night out on Saturday (which was super fun and much needed by the way) in a very ghetto area along side the road. I couldn't imagine why this slide was on the side of the road (a signal that it was free for the taking). I was pretty nervous stopping, but I did it quickly and got it into the back of my vehicle. The trunk had to remain up for the 30 minute ride home, but I thought it was worth it...that is until I got home and took it out of my car and discovered why it was set out free for the taking. Oh well, Josiah is having fun and I am sure we can easily come up with a support for it. The slide itself would work out great if we ever got around to building a playground set though :)
Thanks for a fun time on Saturday girls (Mindy, Kari, Angie and Sarah). I can't wait for the next installment!!!

No comments: