Thursday, October 25, 2007

Spongebob Power Toothbrush

Ok, so the image is very small, but last weekend I bought a spongebob power toothbrush because Josiah showed great interest in our powered toothbrushes and we weren't having alot of luck getting him to open his mouth consistantly. Ever since I bought his new tooth brush, not only does he open his mouth without a struggle everytime, but we are now in the habit of brushing every morning and night. More than I can say for myself sometimes. I should just bring my toothbrush down with his and then I could brush mine at the same time :) At any rate, I highly recommend the power toothbrush for toddlers who refuse to open their mouths....they are just more fun!!! He can even get in there and do a little more brushing himself (bonus)!!!

No comments: