Friday, December 07, 2007

Thanks for the prayers but...

I didn't get the job. I have no idea what happened between Monday and today, but the end result was that I did not get offered the job. As of Monday the recruiter told me that she just needed to get authorization to offer me the job and by today, I am completely out of the running. That I know of, nothing changed. I continued working hard after the whole Christmas thing, I didn't let it get to me to much. They wouldn't tell me and I have no idea what happened. All I know is that I am out of a job because someone had something to say about me. And that just plain sucks! I am trying desparetly to not let the black hole suck me in...the one that says I am incapable of working with people or doing anything. It may sound extreme, but that's what tends to happen when I get news like this. So I am going to try my hardest to just focus on the positive (just haven't figured them out yet) and not dwell to much on the crap.

No comments: