Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's Been a Long Time

...and I still don't feel much like writing. I think Mindy and both caught the same "blog" bug. EDS completely drained me of everything and the only thing I had energy for was playing with Josiah and watching TV.

For those of you who I haven't talked to yet, I no longer work at EDS. I couldn't handle the stress anymore. I don't deal with stress very well and I tend to duck out when the going gets tough. The reasoning is two fold: they had changed my schedule 5 times and were about to change it again in less than 4 months on the job. They told us we would have our schedules changed every 3 months or so. They told us alot of things that they didn't hold up their end of the bargain. At any rate I am substitute teaching until the end of the school year. I have no idea what I will do beyond that. I am trying to trust that God has something in mind, but sometimes that is hard to do when you see the paychecks ending. Please keep us in your prayers, as we will be needing them lots over the next months!

I will try and post a happier blog with pictures of our happy little (now getting very big) guy!!

No comments: