Sunday, May 27, 2007

Josiah's room is finally finished!!!

Even though it took us a year and a half, we have finally finished Josiah's room. I hated it for a long time because the trim was alternating the color of the walls (red and yellow as you can see). However it looked like McDonalds and I hated it. It was supposed to be a Mickey Mouse room. So I finally got the bright idea to take down the trim and get Mickey border and walah! I love it!!! Once we got going on the border we got everything else hung up too. The only thing I have left to hang is one of the drawings I did myself and I just got the frame for it today!! Very exciting!!


p.s. Karen...if you happen to see this post, that picture of Mickey golfing was a graduation from high school gift. Thanks for the inspiration for Josiah's room :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like his bedroom, and at first it reminded me of McDonalds but the border and other images really make it stand out. Good Job! how does little man like it?