Friday, April 07, 2006

Visiting Grandma and Grandpa

We had such a wonderful time at Grandma and Grandpa's these past couple of days. We went to Dow Gardens for a nice long walk and Josiah woke up just in time to see the butterflies. He actually almost squished one because he wants to put everything in his mouth. Luckily I swooped in and saved the little butterfly from the grasps of little Josiah:) We had beautiful weather to get out and get some fresh air yesterday. I am soooo looking forward to spring and summer. I really enjoy taking Josiah for walks and the older he gets the more he will enjoy them!!

It was also a very productive couple of days as well. During one of Josiah's short naps my mom and I got my car completely cleaned out. It needed it badly and would have been pretty tough for me to do by myself. And since we are taking a road trip next week I thought it was a good time to get it done.

You probably can't tell in the picture but my mom cut my hair. We have been cutting each others hair since she trusted me to cut hers when I was probably around 15 or so, I can't really remember...of course she had always cut my hair growing up. Then when I went away to college, she cut it on and off, but when I wanted to cut 8-10 inches off I went to the salon...I didn't think she could bare cutting all the long beautiful hair off (kind of vain, but I did always have really long pretty hair:) At any rate, I am sooo glad I had her cut it again. She always does the best job:) And it feels so good to have it the length I want it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The visit by Heather and Josiah was just the greatest!!! Josiah is still so comfortable with us and such a fun baby. It is so hard to have him so far away, but I am not complaining as he could be in another state. This was the end of about 10 days of having all 9 grandkids for various times for Spring Break. Lots and Lots of smiles and hugs!! Grandma W