Monday, April 03, 2006

4 Months Old Already!

Cute as a button!!
I can hardly believe that Josiah is 4 months old already. The time sure has flown! We are having more and more fun every day!!! He is just so funny and has the best little personality. I couldn't have asked or dreamed of a more laid back easy going kid. He has melded into our lives without a hitch. Dan and I are such content parents, because this little guy is the best. Yah, we have our rough times when he cries alot or when we just can't seem to figure out what we can do for him or just fussy times. But when he wakes up and he is grinning up at me, my heart just melts. He laughs alot and is always charming the women he meets (men too, but especially the ladies;) hehehe Those dimples are to die for and I am sure he will grow up learning how to use them to his advantage.

As with every other month he has been alive I have taken pictures on his month birthday and here are a few more of my favorites...

Gotta love the pacifier/serious face:)

This face is pretty new...he loves to suck on his bottom lip
(very handy when feeding him)!!

Eating oatmeal for the first time! I love this picture because it is very
hick (no shoes, no shirt and a camo bib)! A if you click on the picture you can
see the oatmeal smeared all over his face.

No comments: