Thursday, March 09, 2006

Potential work

We have done everything we can do to try and keep me home...but alas we will be unable to make our finances work out! So I am trying to find part time work that would only require minimal day care or work that would require no day care (nights and weekends).

Lansing Community College might have an opening...but not sure yet. It would be teaching Nature Studies for Educators. Which sounds fun!! It would be Mon through Thurs from 1-4. So the hours would be good and the pay is always good...but alot of prep time. I will just have to wait and see if there is an opening...I should know next week!

Home Depot: I have an interview for Sunday at 1:00pm to work as a sales associate in the Lawn and Garden or paint sections. The main reason I applied here is because they offer benefits for part time employees. Which would be great! And who knows, maybe it will be something I will enjoy doing.

At least some things are coming to light! I am starting to get nervous as time runs thin with finances. But I also know that God will take care of us as long as we are faithful to Him. So keep me in your prayers please.

1 comment:

ParksnRec said...

I vote Home Depot...do they get an employee discount (hint, hint)!
;-)