Monday, March 06, 2006

Busy Week

TUESDAY: We spent the whole day out and about...we went to MOPS in the morning, had lunch with Mindy and played with Noah D. What a fun day!! The boys both took great afternoon naps, so we got to scrapbook for a couple of hours. That never happens!!!



WEDNESDAY: Josiah and I did some video tapping...I called it "A Day in the Life of Mom and Josiah" We had a lot of fun (OK so I had fun doing it:). I think I ended up with almost 2 hours of video tape. I started first thing in the morning and taped all the way through his bath. We even got some video of Dan and I singing to Josiah:) That was fun.

THURSDAY: Josiah turned 3 months old...I can hardly believe it!!!! We took a bunch of pictures, but this one is one that we are taking every month and eventually once a year. We got a picture of him in this chair when he was only 2 days old and have gotten one every month since...so it will be fun to watch him grow:)

THURS. (cont.) Even with the snow and ice, we decided to keep our plan to head north to visit some friends and family. Our first stop was at my brothers to feed Josiah and then off to lunch with my old pal Weezie. We had a great time catching up and it was fun to show off my son:) Always is! And he was such a peach throughout dinner. When he started to get tired he went right to sleep so I could eat (this doesn't happen very often, as most mother's know:)

FRIDAY: We spent the night at Doug and Dawns (my brother and sister in laws) and had fun playing with the kids (Samantha and Nathan). Josiah is really starting to see people and watch them...very curious little fella! I had to give him a bath early Thursday night because he was just to fussy to go down for his last nap...which worked out great because that meant that he went to sleep early and so is was nice to have time to visit. After he ate, his cousins were up and getting ready for the day. So we joined them for a little while until they had to leave...and then we went back to bed for a couple fo hours;) That's my boy!!!

FRIDAY (cont.) Once we got up and around we went to visit my good friend way back from 6th grade Christy. She fixed us an awsome brunch and we just had a nice day! Her boys loved playing with Josiah. Sully was always helping find Josiah's pacifier and Clay just wanted to snuggle with him:) Too cute!! I owe her big time though...she gave me more clothes from her boys. Sometimes I don't even know how to repay people for their kindness. Money is always nice, but it doesn't always say everything you'd like it too. Dawn also gave us clothes from Nathan. So I came home with 7 diaper boxes of clothes. This kid will be the best dressed kid ever:) It makes it fun to just go and buy one special outfit every once and a great while...makes it mean more and it makes me not go crazy buying clothes...they are all so darn cute:) Christy took a few pictures, which is always alot of fun. He liked these a little better than the naked ones:) And they all turned out super cute...but I am not going to post them because they are a surprise (at least what they look like) for the Grandparents:) I can't wait for them to see them.


Weekend: We just hung out as a family all weekend!! On Saturday we went shopping, out do dinner and visited Kari and Tommy to see their new home. Then Sunday we cleaned the house and made a pot roast!! The cleaning was much needed and much appreciated...there is nothing better than coming down in the morning to a clean house!!! All in all a great week!!!

No comments: