Wednesday, March 15, 2006

2nd Interview

I have a 2nd interview at Home Depot today at 6:00pm...so say a prayer for me. My concern that is even if they offer the job the pay may be so low that we can't afford to take the job.

I also have a meeting with the LCC professor about teaching a course at LCC this summer. I couldn't do both, because teaching this course would be a fulltime job.

I have my resume in at a biotech company also...but have not heard anything from them. I am going to try and contact them to see if the position has been filled already or not.

The huge dilemma is not wanting to work, but having no choice. It breaks my heart to have to put him in day care. I never anticipated feeling this way. So I don't know how to deal with it on most days. It scares me and makes me sad to think about someone else raising him. Not in a million years would I have thought I would have such strong feelings. So I need prayers for me to know that Josiah will be well taken care of wherever he is.

No comments: