Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I'm Back and armed with a laptop!!

Once again it has been over a month since I posted. Time just gets away from me and I just haven't had much time to sit down at a computer. However, I now have Dan's old computer that I can take with me to work and happily enough, the company that resides above my work office is a computer education school. So they have an unsecure wireless network that I can tap into. Not sure if I should publicize that, but I am excited nonetheless.

So I don't even know where to start really! Work is going well for the time being. Working with 4 girls has been the most trying work environment I have faced so far. these days, most days are good, but in the not so distant past, every day was bad. So who knows what next week or even tomorrow will bring. I just try to come in every day as though no one is upset at me and I do my very best to pretend that no one ever gets annoyed with me. Because the second I do, I turn inward and that causes tension. So I try to just be open and happy as much as I can be. And you know what....it works! As long as I can stay in that mind set, work seems to be going well.

Dan is doing well. He had a bad bout with his back right before Thanksgiving! Thank goodness that by the time we were up to the UP for our break, it was feeling better. Work seems to be going along for him. His supervisor keeps forgetting that he can't take any board up calls in the evenings because he has Josiah. But other than that...ok! Like I said he got a new computer, so he is super excited about that!!! Which makes me not only happy, but excited that I too have a laptop computer of my very own!!

We are all healthy!!

I will do an update for Josiah with pictures on another post...so stay tuned! It might even happen tonight, but no guarentees.

No comments: