Sunday, December 14, 2008

ElfYourself by OfficeMax

The following 4 posts are just to funny and were just to fun putting together. The fourth one that is labeled (Country Line Dancing) is actually the original ElfYourself Dance...I just named it wrong.

The bummer about them is that you will have to go to my side bar (along the right hand side of the blog) and hit pause on my "playlist" that I finally got working today. In order to get the full effect of Josiah the Dancing Disco elf...I would suggest turning the playlist music off.

Here is the link if you want to create your own elf dancers

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/

Have fun and Enjoy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun to watch and laugh at all of these. Josiah can look so old that it really looks like him dancing, and then to see him really dance is fun. Love the Christmas traditions that you remember from our Christmases.
Mom