Monday, March 17, 2008

Pictures Part Two

Me and My Boy...I love it that he can now say cheese and that he doesn't hate the camera anymore :) This makes me very very happy!
The following group of pictures is from playing outside in the mud, on the toys and hanging out ont he front porch. Enjoy!










Dan had the fabulous idea of going shopping to buy some nerf guns. Josiah plays with them at Day Care and loves them. So we all got one and have had so much fun this weekend. I forsee that we will have to buy many replacement darts over the coming weeks and months, but we are having fun. Shoot, I think that Dan and I are almost having more fun than Josiah. A great stress reliever.

If you look closely, Josiah is wearing my headband. Too funny! I think he thinks it makes him look cool or something.

All tuckered out after a long day.

No comments: