Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter

We had a great Easter this year. Josiah was so much fun and I believe that next year will be even more fun. He helped me stuff the eggs with candy. One for Josiah, one for the egg, one piece of candy for Josiah, one for the egg...you get the picture. So when he was looking for the plastic eggs outside, I was sure he would find one, open it and eat the candy. But I guess there had been a big enough span of time between stuffing and finding that he must not have remembered. However, as soon as he discovered they had candy, the east egg hunt was over and the candy eating proceeded :)

Last friday (the Friday before we left for my hometown) we received 5 inches of snow...enough so that Dan had to shovel to get to our car the next morning. So crazy to be getting that much snow in March. As we headed north for the weekend, there was much less snow and no snow at our destination. Kind of backwards that you have to go North to get out of the snow.

I will post pictures tomorrow maybe...right now I am going to go utilize my time that I have during the day to continue to clean the house. So far I have the bedroom cleaned and vacuumed, the steps vacuumed and most of hte living room vacuumed. Today my plan is to finish the living room, vacuum and clean the kitchen and vacuum and clean Josiah's room. We'll see how far I get. I do love having the time during the day to get these kinds of things done around the house.

No comments: