Monday, March 17, 2008

Other stuff!

Things are going very well at work. This week I start working the 2:30 to 11:00pm shift. We will see how this goes. A little nervous about staying functional until that late at night, but I am sure my body will adjust just as it did to working until 9:00 pm. This week is another training week. Hopefully things go well and I don't make to many mistakes.

We had a great weekend as you can see by the pictures below. Lots of family time. I love weekends like that, especially ones where Josiah is happy and fun all weekend. We are starting to love going to the book store. Dan and I take turns watching Josiah at the train table while the other can browse. Josiah loves it, Dan loves the bookstore and I love the change of scenery ;)

I suppose that is all for now. Enjoy the pictures. Hopefully I will get into taking somemore fun pictures again. I just haven't been in the mood to take pictures for so long that I haven't had any to post. And now that I figured out how to post videos, that should be fun. Now I just need a camera that will record sound with my videos. Someday!!

No comments: