Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Belated 8 Months Update


Things have been entirely to chaotic this month. I have hardly had a moment to get on the computer let alone blog. Plus the blogger pictures wasn't working for over a week and it was during that week that I actually had time to blog. Such is life. Hopefully I can get a few cute pictures posted today. Yah, I actually got it to work:) Happy day! So now I am going to try and upload a series of pictures that illustrates just how wiggly my little guy is...



Josiah updates for the month of July:
  1. July 1st: Learned to rake veggie puffs with his little fingers and put them into his mouth
  2. July 2nd: Learned to wave bye-bye right at 7 months
  3. July 9th:Sat very well without falling for days at a time...good strong back by 7 months
  4. July 4th: 1st 4th of July
  5. July 10th: Learned to whistle
  6. July 11th: pulled himself up to kneeling
  7. July 14th: 1st camping trip
  8. July 16th: 1st trip to ER (we didn't stay beause they took to long but not before he had his first butt thermometer;) He turned out to be just fine.)
  9. July 17th: Learned to go from sitting to crawling but not without a 1st fat lip:(
  10. July 19th: Pulls himself to standing for the 1st time (in the bath tub of all places).
  11. July 20th: 1st of many goose eggs. He crawled into the coffee table and couldn't get back out:)
  12. July 22nd: Learned to go from crawling to sitting. This is a great trick...because now he can go from toy to toy without me ever having to get up;) But this really was a milestone...he could really play on his own and become very independent. A good trait in a little child. It gives me freedom to get things done I need to get done while he plays with his toys.
  13. July 23rd: Discovered his love for Ramon Noodles...dad was so excited!!!
  14. July 25th: Started saying mom mom again:)
  15. July 26th: Crawled on his hands and knees for the 1st time
  16. July 27th: Went to Traverse City for the 1st time
  17. July 28th: 1st Boat ride (loved it)
  18. July 28th: 1st time in the lake swimming (loved it)
  19. July 30th: 1st watermelon (loved it)
  20. August 1st: Crawled up a stair for 1st time.

And the photo blogger stopped working again:( But at least I got to post what I did!!! I will do what I can to get right on top of 9 month pictures.

No comments: