Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Crazy Pregnant Dreams

Dream #1: So I dreamt that the baby kicked so high that he lifted the skin on my belly up...like he was in a kangaroo pouch. I looked down and could see inside and he was smiling!! That was very weird...there was a line acrossed my belly, just under my boobs that would just life up. So then I got this idea in my mind that I could take him out, but also knew I shouldn't. So I snuck away into a room by myself and took him out and held him...at least I thought it was a boy until I looked down and saw that it was a girl dressed in pink (this was inspired because Dan had told me he had been dreaming that we were going to have a girl and he was nervous about that). The umbilical cord was still attached...so weird. Then I put her back and closed up the flap. It was great to hold the baby though!!

Dream#2: I was at my baby shower and apparently Kari Marciniak was good friends with Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie (they were fueding in my dream..apparently I had been reading to many People magazines around the time I had this dream). We were at a the house of a friend from 6th grade (Sarah Dittenbir) for the shower and we were hanging out on the front porch, Then they told me they had a big surprise for me and 2 guys in long fur coats and big hats hiding their faces walked up onto the lawn. They dropped their coats and it was Bon Jovi. Apparently Paris Hilton and Nicole Ritchie were good friends with him and they got him to come to my baby shower...it was soooo awsome. I think I woke up happy that day:)

Has anyone had any good dreams lately....pregnant or not:)

2 comments:

momteacherfriend said...

Not so sure about recent dreams but I will take better note. One dream I had frequently when I was pregnant with Josh was delivering AT Wal-Mart. I dreamed it so often that it was always in the back of my mind that it COULD happen. The manager would get clean linens, I would go into the family bathroom for privacy. Someone would get a shoe lace and things turned out...just fine. That was one of many weird and bizarre dreams I had when I was pregnant.

Anonymous said...

I had a dream that was similar to the one that you had that the umbilical cord was still attached and you got to hold your baby! I wonder if that is a common dream because when you are so close to having your baby that is all you can think about. That is awsome! Jody