Monday, November 28, 2005

3 Days and Counting...

We went to the dr. this morning and had an ultrasound and a non-stress test and found that everything looks good. He is just as comfortable as he could be. Somebody said it was like a nice little condominium in there..and I think they are right...it is just toooo comfortable in there for him.

I am scheduled to be induced on Thursday morning at 8:00am...so unless he comes earlier we will have a baby in our arms in 3 days. A December baby...hadn't even crossed my mind that I would go late enough to have a December baby, but then again he still could come in the next two days. I am sure my dad is rooting for tomorrow, that is his birthday:)

So all is well here and all of the indoor projects have been crossed off our lists and we are just trying to be patient as the big day draws nearer!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We enjoyed talking to you today. We look forward to the great news this Thursday (if not on Dad's birthday!). "Thursday's child has far to go". We will see the three of you this Sunday! Love and prayers for all.

Anonymous said...

Aloha Heather and Dan,

Just want you to know that Chris and I are thinking of you and the baby. It's all so exciting!

Love,
Jay

Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers. While checking out your website I was reminiscing about being in the delivery room with Amber, just 2 1/2 years ago. It was quite the experience! Mason is such a joy, as I know little Gil will be. It's getting close!

Anonymous said...

I suppose we will have to buy a new "Schwinn", regardless of whether it's a boy or a girl.
John & Diane Parks

Anonymous said...

Heather and Dan,

Great Pictures! My best to the three of you.

Rick

Anonymous said...

HI Heathe and Dan , I am wishing you the best of luck. Steve and I are hoping to be home around the 18th of December and really want to see you both and your little one. I'm just curious as to what his name will be. take care
love Terra

heather j said...

It is soooo great to have so much activity on my blog...I feel so special. I hope you all continue to post comments..it is fun to read them. Dan also checks in on the blog every so often, so you can leave comments for him here too:)