Monday, November 19, 2007

A week home with mom...

Dan was gone hunting from Wed. through Sunday, so Josiah and I had some good quality bonding time, probably too much because now he wants me to do everything for him and Daddy can take a hike. I know that will just take some time.

What a joy Josiah has been over the past week. I don't think I had to give him a single timeout! Big deal! I think what had been going on a couple of weeks ago was that he was teething. I looked in his mouth and what did I find? Two, two-year molars on the bottom. That makes sense, the tantrums now make sense, the difficulty going to bed make sense. It all makes sense. Every time he teethed before, we had about 2-3 weeks of crabbiness.! So only 2 more teeth to go :) And I just pray that they don't decide to start pushing this coming week because we are heading to Minneapolis for the holiday and that would be a very long ride.

At any rate...great weekend and I will have to fill in later!

No comments: