Wednesday, October 18, 2006

No little man in a big chair this month:(

There may not be any more little man in a big chair posts:( Little Cat decided that she needed to pee in the chair and it was several days before we found out. Sadly, it was the straw that broke the camels back and she is no longer part of our family. We have had alot of trouble with this cat, plus she is really agressive with claws. So we had to make the really tough decision to put her down. To top it off, on the way home from thet vet, pee leaked out and got all over my car seat and now my car smells really bad too:( I guess that is what I get for putting a pet down.

As far as the chair goes, I work at a "Restoration and Cleaning" company, so we brought the chair in and they are trying to get the smell out . But I don't think you can completely get the smell of cat pee out of anything. Which really sucks for my car because whenever it gets humid or damp out the smell is really bad. I put Nature's Miracle on it, but I am not sure it is going to work. The slip cover for the chair is going to be really tough to get the smell out also. But we are going to try and do what we can, so we can have future "Little Man in a Big Chair" pictures. Because that is what is important, right;) hehehe

But for now, I have decided to start taking "Little man on a Big Couch" pictures in its place. Not as cute, but it will still show that he is getting bigger:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey guys,! i'm soo happy to hear about Josiah taking his first steps. he's growing up soo fast! I'm sad though about no little man in a big chair pictures. That was such a goodidea. well i hope things are going well for you all, take care!