Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Update on Daycare

WE LOVE KIM!! What more can I say? She is excited to see Josiah every day, in fact all the kids love him and can't wait to see him. They ask where he is when he isn't there and the little girl is right there when we get in the house to say Hi to Josiah. I feel so at home there, if that's possible. I know that Josiah is in the right place with all my heart. She is concerned for him when he is sick and just loves how lovable he is. I don't think the other daycare knew how great of a kid they had:) He is just such a fun loving kid, who wouldn't love him! But the best part of about Kim's house is that; I love the little stories she shares with me about the kids; I love that he is with other fun kids; and I love that they go outside and play, play, play!

No comments: