Friday, June 30, 2006

Wedding #2

Anne and Dennis
The Wedding
The wedding itself was back in May. A very small and quaint yet very beautiful ceremony. I played the role that I love to play so well...the wedding coordinator. Which meant that I was the go to person on the day of the wedding...the person that was not nervous or worried that a hair was out of place or a dress might not stay up or the candles might not get lit. Nope I was the person that when someone couldn't find something or needed something, I was right there to be at the bridal parties beck and call and I loved it.

Actually I am the wedding coordinator for our church. So that when there is a couple that doesn't typically go to our church or they choose to bring in a different pastor I am the one that is there to answer all their questions and to help run the rehersal. If I had the motivation and the capitol to do so I would start my own wedding consulting business, but for now I am content to just do a couple of weddings a year within our church.

The Cosmo Girls

The Beautiful Bride

The Reception
What a wonderful time the reception was. This took place just last weekend and we had such a good time. The food was incredible, the music was great and you couldn't have asked for more perfect weather. We were able to take Josiah with us to this reception and he had a great time as well. He just watched all the people, I think he was mezmorized by all the bright colors and all the kids running around:) He even took a good nap and went to bed when it was time. There was a slight fiasco when I realized that the batteries were dying in the monitors. But Patty saved the day and brought us batteries. It actually turns out that the only reason the monitor was beeping was because it was out of range not out of batteries, but better to be safe than sorry.
All decked out in our Hawaiin Garb!!

*Well blogger isn't letting me upload any more pictures at the moment. Hopefully I will be able to upload a few more because we got some really adorable pictures.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»