Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Wedding #1

Brandi and Kevin Get Married
The E. Lansing Yaya's: One more down, one to go!!

Rehersal Dinner

Night before the wedding
Toasting the bride

The Beautiful Bride The Reception


There were fake "Lion's" tatoos on all the tables and I made it my mission to make sure that they all had a home:) I didn't actually put this tatoo on my forehead in case any of you were wondering, but Dan put one around his neck:) To much fun!

This wedding has allowed me to achieve many milestones with Josiah. How you ask? For her first bacherlorette party, I discovered I could leave Josiah overnight and we would both survive:) And for her 2nd bacherlorette I left him with dad overnight without batting an eye. Yah, I missed him, but I did not have the anxiety I had the first time. And then with the wedding, I not only left him overnight with Grandma and Grandpa W., I left him for two nights in a row with them. At first I was nervous...but he is so good most of the time and sleeps so well through the night that I realized that I had nothing to worry about.
Everything worked out really well; Dan and I had a really great time at the wedding and Josiah had a good time with Grandma and Grandpa. However, when I got to the house on Sunday, he instantly became fussy and wanted to nurse (at least that is how I remember it). Oh yah, now it is coming back to me...I snuck up to his room where he was sleeping and I woke him up. Bad mom, I know. But I really needed a hug. I had just gotten into an minor car accident and I really needed to snuggle with him. Well I paid for that. You should never wake a sleeping baby. He was fussy for quite some time after that and all he wanted to do was nurse. Which was ok because it gave me time to settle down and hang out with my boy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»