Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Very Busy!

I feel like I don't have time for anything anymore. I have a new found respect for mothers who work full time. It is really hard. I work all day and then when I get home I get ready for the next day (clean and refill bottles, pack lunches, pick out clothes, etc.) then I go to bed and wake up the next day and start all over. I barely have time for Josiah and the time I do have I am tired and can hardly focus on having fun with him. I am so grateful that I will eventually be able to go back to part time, because working full time with a child is for the birds.

On the up side, I am really enjoying working again. Being with adults and learning new things. It is hard to get anything done at work only being there for 2 days a week, but I am sure I will find my groove and start accomplishing some things.

Josiah is now going to bed at 9:00pm, so at least we have a couple of hours free in the evenings to just vedge out on the couch watching all the season finales. I don't know what I will do when all of my shows are done. I will be sad!! But maybe I will be able to get going on my scrapbooking again:) I would love to make some headway on his scrapbook. I got the month of December done and then one thing after another happened and I never got back to it!! Some day!!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Good luck. I know that has got to be really hard, working and being mommy. It can take a lot out of you.
He's getting so big! I can't believe he's 5 months and growing out of his car seat already!

Anonymous said...

I've been thinking about you alot! Hang in there! Planning and organizing was the key for me; it sounds like it's working for you too.
We hope you will get up our way for work; it will be wonderful if you can bring Josiah! It would be fun if you could spend the night. As soon as you know, call Dad so he can be sure to have the time off from work. Love to all!

heather j said...

He is definately getting sooo big:)