Saturday, June 28, 2008

June Fav Pictures

Yummy good! Peanut Butter sandwhich...I could live on these ;)
Cute...
Cuter....
Cutest ;)

A visit to see a good friend Katie and her new baby :) This is her 3 year-old Noah looking cute for a cookie with Josiah.

Eating their reward!
Baby William Robert, born May 19th, 2008. 9lbs 3oz (a perfect size, if I don't say so myself :)
Driving the jeep before Church. Mom got the time wrong and we had an hour to kill before going to church, so we played in the yard. Beautiful day!

Mama and Josiah...not sure why his foot is sticking up??


Daddy and Josiah
The Pointer :)
Pointing at planes

My little helper ;)
If you can see the peanut butter or are wondering why I posted a piture of our very messy silver wear drawer...look closely. Josiah got into peanut butter and was trying out about a third of our silverwear seeing which would be the perfect utinsil to transport the yummy goodness to his mouth :)



I asked him to fill the water jug :)

No comments: