Saturday, December 09, 2006

Thanksgiving

We had a really great trip up to the UP over Thanksgiving break. A long trip up, and we had to stay an extra day because I got food poisoning, but all in all a wonderful visit with family and friends. We spent Thanksgiving day with Jeremiah and Kelly' family at the church fellowship hall. The food spread was incredible and we even got to play games:) And those of you who know me well, know that I love games!! Brayden and Josiah had fun playing...or at least they played, and they were near each other. All in due time, they will be playing together! It was so much fun getting together with Jeremiah and Kelly. We don't get to see them enough:( But the time we get to spend, we always make the most of!!

The picture directly below is of the onsie that a good friend of mine, Weezie, gave me at my baby shower. I was due for Josiah before Thanksgiving, so truly, last Thanksgiving should have been his first. But he was so nice and cozy that he decided to hang out for another 10 days:) I kept the onsie and thought that maybe I could use it somehow for this year, his realy 1st Thanksgiving. I thought that maybe I could cut off the arms and the buttons so that it would fit. However I never got around to it. I stuck it in anyway just in case we could do something last minute. I got the shirt out and just tried it on and since there were snaps at the neck, I could still get it over his head and teh arms were really stretchy. It definately wouldn't snap underneath, but for the most part it fit...we just tucked it in:) I was just excited he was able to wear it:)



No comments: