Friday, June 19, 2009

Unfortuntately, Heather...

I got this idea from Mindy, who got the idea from someone else. You type "Unfortunately, followed by your name" into Google search engine and see what comes up. I was very entertained by this and probably found to many. But I sit here at work on a Friday night waiting for another 1 1/2 hours before I can go home, so what the heck, I had fun!!! And just as Mindy found, some of them are actually true and some are just hilarious!
  1. Unfortunately, Heather was only able to pass the reading component of the tests (probably true)
  2. Unfortunately Heather figured out the ruse and is now pressing charges against the paper (no idea)
  3. Unfortunately Heather has surfaced on our screens in Scrubs; ads for L’Oreal & the short lived LAX (Wouldn't that be awsome)
  4. Unfortunately Heather's early releases are no longer available for purchase (how sad)
  5. Unfortunately, Heather forgot to follow the most important advice: Stay out of the path of runaway police motorcycles (yes because that would be bad)
  6. Unfortunately Heather will never go away (sorry!)
  7. Unfortunately, Heather's caseload is currently full (if that means that I am working, then yes, that is true)
  8. Unfortunately, Heather and her pal were too busy to stop and chat (hmmm, me not chat, probably not true)
  9. Unfortunately, Heather did not win (probably true)
  10. Unfortunately, Heather is extremely beautiful and gets hooked up with guys that are equally beautiful but cheaters (true about the men, not so true about me ;) Love ya, hon!!)
  11. Unfortunately, Heather's Mom is not too bright (sorry, mom that is definitely not true :)
  12. Unfortunately, Heather's first job didn't work (neither did the 2nd job through the 10th job)
  13. Unfortunately, Heather's mother is too busy getting established as the local veterinarian and her father too obsessed with his new sailboat (not so much about mom, but dad does like his boats ;)
  14. Unfortunately, Heather's story beyond 'Black Jack' is something we can't go into detail about (my husband might get jealous, until he found out he could meet him in person :)
  15. Unfortunately, Heather is married (true)
  16. Unfortunately, Heather hates the winter — it is too long (but most people who live here hate winter, too!) (sooo, true)
  17. Unfortunately, Heather will turn 20 fairly soon and no longer be eligible to shoot as a junior. We're looking for replacements! (If only it was my 20th birthday coming up ;)
  18. Unfortunately Heather isn't quite making that much yet. (soooo very true)
  19. Unfortunately Heather thinks of herself as another Judge Judy!!!! She is always right, and everyone else is wrong. (mostly true :)
  20. Unfortunately, Heather was not able to make it to the studio but has a perfect home studio of her own in Germany (if only I had a home studio and one in Germany would be cool too).

And my personal 2 favorites of all and I think they speak for themselves:

  1. Unfortunately Heather has to work as a hooker to pay for her retro fashion obsession
  2. Unfortunately, Heather lost the ability to transform into Sasquatch

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , perhaps very interested to know how one can collect a huge starting capital .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
The firm incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner utilizes your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://valutucip.freecities.com/uguvaf.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started take up real money.
It gets down to choose a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real deals, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may begin earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

You have really great taste on catch article titles, even when you are not interested in this topic you push to read it

Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement