Sunday, November 16, 2008

Photoshop Class

Dan and Josiah are gone for the weekend and I had the opportunity to take some photography classes today. Though I have so much to learn yet, I have the passion in me to learn. Today the classes were about quality lighting and adobe photoshop. So of course I had to come home and play around. Like I said I have a lot to learn, but I had fun messing around and thought I would share what I did.

BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE


AFTER

BEFORE



AFTER

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all of them! Can't wait for you to do Christmas pictures.
Mom

heather j said...

This is so much fun!!! Who knew??

Grace Acres said...

I love these, we need a girls night with Layla so you can show us how to do this, and soon.

katrina said...

Those are awesome too. I would love to learn how to do that. You're very good at taking pictures.