Thursday, June 21, 2007

The Tides are Changing

Today was a great day!!! My work is going well and I seem to be excelling at the type of work I am doing right now, which is always great! I am meeting new people and am enjoying work right now.

The great part about today part 1: I got a call for an interview today. I am sooooo excited! It is the first interview in my field in quite a long time. The position is for an entry level environmental field technician. Right up my line of work. It would be doing soil and water sampling, data collection and analysis and other environmental testing. My interview is for next Tues. at 5:15pm, so any prayers would be greatly appreciated.

The great part about today part 2: The hospital bills for the cat bite are going to be covered by home owners insurance. Who would have ever guessed? My stepdad, Bob, mentioned that it should cover, so we checked into it and low and behold it is going to be covered 100%. I am so excited. Plus we are coming into some early inheritance to help cover all of our other dr. bills that we have incrued over the past few months. My cup floweth over!

I just can't believe how blessed we truly are. The hard times are hard, but they only make the good times that much better. We just have to continue to have faith. Our struggles aren't over, but they seem much less of a burden with all of this great news. I just need to remember to turn all these burdens over to God, so that He can shoulder the burden for me. I just need to remember to pray!

No comments: