Monday, February 05, 2007

Posting from Work, Yay!!

I am so excited that bloglines and blogspot is not blocked by the firewall at work:) Yah! Althought I don't have much down time to add updates, I should be able to add tidbits here and there. However I am just borrowing someones password to get passed the firewall today. So I don't officially have access to the internet yesterday. This was just a little piece of heaven offered up to me today!

Work is very stressful. I am now working in a temp position at EDS full time on the GMOnline helpdesk for Windows XP. We have gone through 2 weeks of training, which if I have time later I will write about, but for now...just know that it was a really tough experience and the trainer was a real prick. Now that we are on the phones actually taking calls, things are a bit better until the trainer guys is the only around to answer calls. He makes you feel stupid whenever you ask him a question. I don't deal with that well...and I don't deal with hearing him talking down to everyone around me. But we have a great supervisor and the trainer guy is only on the floor answering questions 1 day a week:) Yay!! Today just happened to be the day. So I am a bit crabby about it!

It has been an extremely emotional roller coaster these past 4 weeks. Putting Josiah in day care full time, from the stand point that I am not with him very much any more. From the stand point of the day care provider, we could not be more blessed. Kim and Steve are wonderful and they love Josiah to pieces:) As do the rest of the kids at the day care. But still a huge jump from 3 days a week to full time. We are slowly adjusting to the new schedule and Dan is pitching in on alot! We have had lots of "discussions" over the past 4 weeks trying to get adjusted to everything. And we are slowly getting there...back to some sense of normalcy...but not quite there yet.

well the end of my day is almost here. I will have to post more at a later date. But just know that things are going along at a steady pace most days...and Josiah is growing and becoming more busy by the minute:)

No comments: